Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

MUMS THE WORD... BUT I CAN'T WAIT!

I know, I know... I'm trying to keep quiet about the new Close to My Heart Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book that is going to make its debut on August 1st! But I just can't keep quiet!!!!! I have to post some little thing... that's all there is to it.

And of course, I can't just keep it to one thing!  Hum.m.m.m.m.... what is my favorite new thing? That is really tough.

I could say it's the:

 DARLING NEW STAMP SETS JUST RIGHT FOR COLORING!

........ or the.....
JEANETTE'S ARCHIVED STAMP SETS!
I can't wait to color on these!  These were hand-drawn by Jeanette (owner of CTMH) and will be "while supplies last".
I LOVE to quilt.  How cute are these???

 ...... or the.................. just one more? OK?????...........

BEAUTIFUL NEW "FROST COLLECTION"!
BLUES AND SILVERS... HINT HINT!
..............OK...... just one more thing and this is BIG!

EXCITING "MY CRUSH BOOKS"!!!!!!!!
Here's just a teeny tiny hint...............
I SO...SO...SO...SO...SO...SO want to show you more!  but I'd better wait..... and only SEVEN more days before you can view the entire IDEA BOOK online!  

Let me know if you would like one mailed to you... the cost is $6.00 which includes postage.

AND THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment