Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

CREATE WITH CANVAS - JULY WORKSHOP - 1/2 PRICE!

-July Special from CTMH- 
The Canvas Art Workshop Kit at Half Price!!
(From $39.95 to $19.95)


Good Morning and HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! Check out this special to kick this month off............ Close to My Heart is offering the canvas Art Workshop Kit at 50% off in July, on a "While Supplies Last" basis... and there is no limit or no minimum purchase required! And yes, this is an ENTIRE KIT, with everything you need to create this darling piece of art!

Yoo Hoo! You can get as many as you want! ....... great for starting your Christmas gifts early.  Christmas you say?? .... I know, I know....... summer has really just started, but before we know it, September will be here!  

Or just give the kit to that "crafty" person you know, to put it together themselves!



This kit is so much fun to play with, plus you get an awesome stamp set to use FOREVER! I also think it makes for some great summer fun for those kids who say "I'm bored!" For the awesome price of only $19.95 you get all of the following:

1 – My Acrylix® Canvas Art Workshop Stamp Set (C-size)
1 – 12" × 12" Printed Canvas Display (YES, THAT'S A 12X12 CANVAS BOARD!)
1 – Cashmere Baker's Twine (1 yard)
10 – Clear Sparkles (10mm)
1 – Sparkles Flourish
2 – 12" × 6" Dimensional Elements In Color—Art Shapes
1 – Instructional Brochure

WHAT A DARLING MY ACRYLIX STAMP SET! A Size C Stamp Set normally retails for $13.95.

I KNOW this will NOT last the entire month so if you are at all interested, you will want to get this kit asap.  Remember, NO OTHER PURCHASE REQUIRED!

Of course, if you DO go up to $50.00, you can also get the yummy July Stamp of the Month (Sweet Life) for just $5.00!  

This stamp set lends itself to lots of coloring inside the lines... and the sayings are really "sweet"!
 Have fun!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment