Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Privacy Policy

This privacy policy will tell you all you need to know about how your personal data is collected here on www.pinkpapercottage.blogspot.com, what it is used for and how it is kept secure. This Privacy Policy is made in order to comply with the new GDPR regulations being enforced in Europe on May 25, 2018.  My blog is a secure site, and when you enter my blog, you will be automatically directed to an https address (which is secured by the addition of the "s"). 
Cookies are used on this website to collect information on your browsing behavior. Cookies are placed on the device you are viewing this site on and remember when the device accesses this website. These cookies do not collect personal information while you are browsing. These cookies and the information they collect help improve this site for yourself and future visitors by monitoring traffic of users and success of particular content. Cookies can be disabled by your web browser, although this will vary depending on what you're using. 
This website also uses Google Analytics which is a third party service. Google Analytics collects standard internet log information and details of traffic, and visitor behavior patterns. This information is used by me to calculate information such as number of visitors in a year or in a month, plus the popularity of certain blog posts or content. This information is published on my blog and in my media kit but is not processed in a way that identifies individuals. I do not make, nor do I allow Google to make, any attempt to identify any individual accessing this website.

I have a "widget" on my sidebar to Bloglovin' if you would like to sign up to follow me there. Bloglovin' has their own privacy policy as to how they use your information, which you can view HERE.
I use the Blogger commenting system on this website which collects only name, phone number (if applicable), email address, and a URL if applicable, so if you have a website or blog, that URL will be public.  The data collected is stored by Blogger.

If I link to anyone's blog, I will obtain their permission first if their blog is not public. I do not publish anyone's personal information here, and any lists of my favorite blogs are only blogs that are public.
You are of course entitled to view, amend or request the deletion of the personal information that is held by Blogger.  If you would like to do this please email me at pinkpapercottage@yahoo.com.

This policy will be reviewed regularly and updated when appropriate. It was last updated on May 24, 2018.

3 comments:

  1. I did see you popup cookie so you seem goog to go. As far as I know you only see it once after acknowledging it like I did on yours. I think my popup is workig since i tried it on numberous computers. Its not really a popup as much as a horizontal bar that goes across the top above my header. I'll be glad when this is all over. Have a happy Memorial Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still struggling to get my cookies notification to pop up on my blog. This is so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete