Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

A GREAT HELP FROM CTMH.

The other day, while browsing my website (just for fun because it has so many neat ideas), I discovered something new that I didn't even know about!



There is a tab under "Ideas and Inspiration" called WORKSHOPS ON THE GO and it is FULL of great tips, ideas and recipes for bonus projects and layouts!  Wow.. this is amazing!  Of course, these projects coincide with the Workshop on the Go kits for each paper, but you could vary your projects and use the supplies and stamp sets you have on hand.

Here are a couple more of the bonus projects that are shown for the For Always and Tommy papers, which will both be carrying forward to the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book:


This is good to know.  Go check it out when you have a chance HERE, ON MY WEBSITE.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment