Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

RODEO FUN!

 I haven't been to a rodeo in years, and since I'm kind of in a "summer slump" as far as crafting, I thought I'd share this little slideshow with you that I made of the Frontier Days rodeo we went to here in La Pine, Oregon. Hope you enjoy! Turn your speakers on too!

(You'll need to click on the headline above and go to my blog to view this slideshow. )
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow design generated with Smilebox


As you know, if you follow my blog, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY! And I love using Smilebox for making photo greetings, collages and slideshows.

I think I had more fun at the rodeo taking pictures than I did actually watching the rodeo!  Well........... maybe......... I do love horses......and.............um........the cowboys...........(sigh). 

If you haven't been to a rodeo, you should go!  They are so fun and the sense of patriotism is so great at every one I go to. There is probably a rodeo this summer somewhere in your neck of the woods.

Hope you enjoy!  And I'll get back to crafting soon and have a few new tips and ideas to show you.

4 comments:

  1. My ex's dad used to rodeo (he was a heeler.) So I got to see a few. We went to the Mesquite, TX rodeo a couple times.

    Thanks for a blast from the past memory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jann, glad you enjoyed this! I'm so glad I went to this one.. had been a few years for me. I used to go to rodeos every summer in my younger years and always took my kids when they were small! What fun! Love those horses and cowboys!

      Delete
  2. Marilyn,


    I really enjoyed the rodeo shots. You did an awesome job getting really nice action shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb! I had so much fun taking the pictures! My camera is usually attached to me somewhere...... I was happy with the action shots.. am getting a new camera that will take better pictures and has more of a zoom on it so I'm really excited! Glad you enjoyed.

      Delete