Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

STAMPAGANZA FOR JUNE!

Incredible!

The special for June is buy two sets of My Acrylix Stamps and get one free (of equal or lesser value)!  Now how can you beat that?  This is amazing and only comes around once a year.  This includes all sizes of stamp sets but excludes the Workshop on the Go stamps (which are unique to that set of papers and assessories) and excludes the custom name stamps. 


Buy two get one free!  Awesome!

Now is the time to get those stamp sets you have coveted from the Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book as they are only available until the end of July!

I'm going to get at least 3 stamp sets from the Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book as they are totally beautiful and awesome.  Most of the ones I love are the ones with woodsy animals such as a bear, eagle, reindeer, wolf and moose (Nature's Gift $13.95 - C1424 pg. 71 of the Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book), and Christmas stamps that have Santa, a sleigh and 2 different reindeer (I Believe $13.95 - C1427 pg. 80 of the Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book) and the other lovely vintage-look Christmas stamp sets.  The ones I've listed here I especially love because they have all these scrolly designs within the stamp which I can color in with paints or pens! 

You can go to my Pinterest site to view the above stamps and some of my other favorites at http://www.pinterest.com/pinkcottagegirl/ and view the board entitled "Acrylix Stamp Sets I Love". 

HAPPY STAMPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment