Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Friday, June 1, 2012

STAMP OF THE MONTH FOR JUNE!

Beautiful Stamps, Amazing Discounts

Every month, Close to My Heart has a "stamp of the month".  Each month, you can enjoy a new D-size stamp set (normally $17.95) for just $5.00, when you place an order of $50 or more in Close to My Heart products.  Each month's stamps are shown in detail in the back of each Idea Book and they are only offered during that one month! 

Here is the June stamp of the month - Life is Tweet (S1206).


Spend $50 and get this Stamp set for just $5!

To view a picture of the set of stamps, go to my website at http://www.pinkpapercottage.ctmh.com/ and view the Products Section "Stamp of the Month".  There are cute little birdies with stick legs, flowers, a little branch with leaves and flowers, balloons, and birthday and anniversary sentiments.  It is so Tweet!  You'll love it!

There are also several different projects and pictures shown there, and how-to instructions for each project.  Go get inspired!


No comments:

Post a Comment