Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

FREE CARDS - DRAWING TOMORROW!

Pin It


Here are 3 of the cards I will be sending out to the lucky someone who signed up for my Close to My Heart Newsletter.  I have 2 more "surprise" cards done also!  If you haven't already signed up for my CTMH Newsletter, you can go to my website at http://www.pinkpapercottage.ctmh.com at the top where it says New Customer? Start Here.  Then fill in your name and information and check mark the box that says you want the Newsletter.

First two - using Dotty papaers! Left one inside says "you warm my heart".  Right one inside says "Treasurerd Friend" with a verse.


Here is the third card - also with Dotty papers in a different layout. So fun!

Here is the inside of one of the cards, using beautiful My Acrylix Stamp #A1123.  The inside of each card is different.
 Good luck to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment and for visiting my blog! I love your blog too! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete