Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

PLAYING WITH PHOTOS.

Pin It
Today, I should be working on cards I am giving away for my June 15th drawing for anyone who signed up for my Newsletter!  but instead..........I'm playing with my photos on my computer!  Good thing is.... I do have 3 of those cards done and will post them in a couple of days.  I just love all of my photos of my flowers that I have taken over the last few years and never tire of looking at them.. One of these days I'm going to do a scrapbook of just my flowers!  I think I'll use Close to My Heart Studio J to do my digital scrapbook.

I went outside a couple of weeks ago and took some awesome pictures of my rhododendrons that were in full bloom.  We live at a high elevation (about 1300 feet) so things bloom late around here.  We have some yellow ones that you just don't see too often around here.  Am posting a few pictures here, just to share them with you.  I've been playing around on Pinterest too, and boy is that addictive!  Have pinned some of my favorite flower pictures and a few of rivers and trees that I took.  I just love photography and wish I had a better camera.  One of these days............. that's the next thing on my list, well under a few other things........Cricut Expressions, My Story Book Binding machine, better sewing machine.......

For today, let's enjoy the beauty of nature!

My beautiful yellow rhododendron.

My "garden window" that I painted from old frame - the shrub in the foreground is from LaPine, Oregon.

Who can not also love these palest pink rhododendrons!



No comments:

Post a Comment