Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

TIME FOR VALENTINE CARDS.

Where did February go? It's time to be making cards for our loved ones and I'm behind already! Here are a couple of cards I've managed to get done. Thought you might enjoy them!

I just love the look of this one!  I can't take credit for it though.  I lifted it from Lynn's Stamping and Scrapbooking  and when I saw it, I just had to make it!  I made a little tag to fit inside the little envelope.  Made the envelope from Martha Stewart's score board. They are so cute and easy to make and have so many uses.  A little black glitter paper around the edges really makes it pop!
 Here's another view:


My ALL TIME FAVORITE is one that I made following a design of Allisa's at Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts.  She had this card posted on her blog which I subscribe to. I changed it up a little bit.  I used black glitter paper and silver glitter paper.  I just love the new glitter papers that CTMH has in their new Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book!  There also gold, brown and tan glitter papers.

I used silver glitter glue around the edge of the heart.  Two little pink bows stuck down with Liquid Glass, a heart button on top with a little bit of our red twine.  How cute!
One more view of this gorgeous card.  THANK YOU Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts for this beautiful card idea!

The versatility of these cards shows you how much fun we can have with creating beautiful things.  I used the January special kit, Whooo's Your Valentine, which was only available in January, but any artistic stamp set can be used, or any sentiment.

Here are some of the Whooo's Your Valentine Treat Tubes that I made with the kit.  I filled them with Hershey's Kisses. Little red hots look great inside, or colorful heart candies.  The treat tubes will be available on their own in a pack of six, beginning on March 1st.  They can be made up for any occasion.



Valentine's Day. Such fun and another reason to make something pretty for our loved ones!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment