Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day - and vintage favorites.

TO ALL THE LOVELY LADIES OUT THERE WHO READ MY BLOG!

SWEET LITTLE WALL HANGING QUILT THAT MY AUNT "HOO HOO" MADE IN THE 1990'S. I sure loved quilting with her and loved her so much. She passed in 2005.  Happy Valentine's Day Aunt Hoo Hoo!
SHARE YOUR LOVE AND IT WILL COME BACK TWO-FOLD.  I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT.  This is a treasured cup and saucer that was my mom's.  The hankie underneath is one that my mom collected over the years.  She was an avid garage-saler and loved vintage hankies. She passed in 2001 and I miss her terribly.  Happy Valentine's Day mom!
SHARE SOMETHING SPECIAL TODAY WITH A LOVED ONE.
The thread of our life would be dark,
Heaven knows!
If it were not with friendship and love intertwin'd.
Thomas Moore
 

No comments:

Post a Comment