Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

NEW CATALOG - MY FAVORITE FUN PAPER!

Hi all!  We all know that the new Close to My Heart Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book is now published, delivered, online, and ready to view!  Or do you?  ha!  I've probably reminded you enough for the last month that you are sick of hearing it (if you're not a consultant or customer of Close to My Heart). This Idea Book edition is so beautiful. Here is is again. I just love the cover! 

And for you fabric lovers, be sure to scroll down to the end of this post to see the new exciting products!

I am so EXCITED about the new Chantilly  paper pack!  This is the most "fun" and "happy" and "cheerful" paper I've seen from anywhere, not just from Close to My Heart.  IT IS MY MOST FAVORITE PAPER PACK.


Here is the STAR of the Chantilly show!  This paper is so bright and happy.  The cover project on this Spring/Summer Idea Book uses the Chantilly papers and colors.
Here are pages from the Idea Book showing the entire paper pack (2 each of 3 two-sided B&T papers, and 6 colored papers that coordinate).

Note the DARLING Dimensional Elements on the lower right.  ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PHOTO DOES NOT DO THESE PAPERS JUSTICE.  THEY ARE MUCH BRIGHTER AND VIVID.

Two page scrapbook layout which is shown in the Idea Book on pg. 18. I LOVE these pastel papers!
And since I haven't yet purchased this paper pack (but it's next on my list), I wanted to show off a beautiful card made by Marilyn Gossett of Marilyn Gossett Designs.  She is so talented and this card shows the brightness and FUN of this paper!  


FABRIC, FABRIC, FABRIC!!!
And guess what?  for those of you who love sewing and quilting, CTMH has added FABRIC to their line of products!  How exciting is that?  My mind is spinning with all the things I can do with fabric and paper, and I'll be posting some projects as soon as I receive the fabrics.  Their line of fabrics matches two sets of papers.  One line coordinates with the Chantilly papers, and the other coordinates with the For Always papers shown here.

Each fabric "coordinates" with the papers and is not an exact match. Each piece is 14x24 Inches (much bigger than a fat quarter!) and the 3 pack set sells for $8.95.
Here's a project designed by the CTMH designers which is pictured on the back page of the Idea Book, which uses the For Always papers and fabric. They've also used a little bit of Chantilly paper, and the new My Reflections Clear Paper Pouches as a little envelope for the tag.  Isn't this sweet?  If you want to find out how to make this, please get in touch with me.

All Rights Reserved - Close to My Heart.  I would have the little copyright thingy here but I can't figure out how to make it on my blog!  sorry...  (Fabric is used for the background, around the edges and behind the photo, oh, and a little ruffle too!). 
Close-up of the cute little paper pouch, and the ruffled fabric.
As I said above, my mind is spinning with ideas for projects using fabric!  I have been a quilter and seamstress for years, and I actually could NOT get to sleep the other night because of the ideas running through my head.  I had to get up and write everything down before I forgot them.  

And when I woke up, I couldn't find the piece of paper!  I thought I might have been dreaming, but phew.... I found it and there was my scribbled hand writing so I knew I hadn't been dreaming {shaking my head}.

I'll be posting some of those projects and more of my favorites soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment