Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

FEBRUARY STAMP OF THE MONTH - Home Sweet Home

Just a quick post to show you the MUST HAVE February Stamp of the Month, Home Sweet Home.  


Yours for only $5.00 with your $50.00 order in February. Or you can purchase it for $17.95.  

Here's a project showcased in the CTMH Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book.  So many uses for this darling stamp set.

Darling scrapbook page and little muslin drawstring bag using this stamp set.
And yes, one of the exciting NEW PRODUCTS is the muslin drawstring bags set of 3, which can be stamped on, and colored with the watercolor pencils or markers.  Here's one that I made using the Adore stamp with Smokey Plum ink.  These can be used as gifts to hold sweet treats, gift cards, soaps, fat quarters (for you quilters), potpouri, note cards, and many other little goodies.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment