Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

FLIRTY PAPER PACK FOR SALE - $1.75!

Just a quick little post today! Just noticed that the While Supplies Last area of the CTMH website has the FLIRTY PAPER PACK on sale for $1.75! Wow and double wow! View it here. If you need some pretty spring colors and flowers, get one while supplies last. You can also get the BULK flirty paper pack of 24 sheets of the one double sided sheet shown here for just $3.50. What a steal!  There are some matching Flirty Dimensional Elements for $1.50 too.

HERE ARE THE FLIRTY PAPERS USED IN OUR DISPLAY TRAY.     

They also are still carrying the Mischief paper pack for $2.50. Love this and love the blacks, grays and rusts that will go with so many of our current papers!

MISCHIEF PAPER PACK - NOT JUST FOR FALL OR HALLOWEEN! LOOK AT THE GORGEOUS BLACKS, BROWNS, BEIGES AND RUST!
AND ONE MORE EXCITING PACK - THE BULK PEAR & PARTRIDGE B&T DUO, which means you get 24 sheets of one design, shown here (the most popular) for $3.50.  You will get 24 sheets of the beautiful page of the partridges and green and red scrolls, plus a gorgeous green printed color on the back.  Here's one of my cards using the paper.. it's the little tree......  you can see the little pears and partridges and scrolls and the pretty green on the back.  I don't have a picture of the entire sheet... sorry.  You can view it above on my website.

PEAR & PARTRIDGE BULK PAPER USED ON THE TREE.  DAKOTA PAPER IS USED ON THE BACKGROUND (THE WOOD GRAIN PAPER).
That's my quick post for today!  Just wanted you to be aware of these fantastic specials going on right now on my website here.  Every week or so, new things are added, so be sure to check back every week or so!

HAPPY SALES!!!!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment