Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

AUGUST - ORDER ONLINE TO WIN!

Hello all!
I'm having a party in August!

EARN $25.00 in CTMH GOODIES in August!
Place your August order by shopping HERE ON MY CLOSE TO MY HEART WEBSITE.

YOU HAVE UNTIL AUGUST 31ST TO SHOP ONLINE FOR THIS EVENT!

Each month I am going to have an "Online Order Event" and there will be a drawing for one lucky person who orders through my website, to win at least $25 in Close to My Heart (CTMH) products (IF MY PARTY REACHES $150 IN TOTAL ORDERS).

**Make sure to click on August Order Online to Win! "JOIN" BUTTON  (before checkout) TO BE ENTERED TO WIN $25 IN FREE CTMH products.


If my party totals at least $150 in orders by the end of August, I will at that time,  put your name in the drawing (for each $25 you spend), for winning $25 in free products from the current Idea Book.

If you order $100 worth of product, for example, I will put your name in FOUR times!

EARN FREE CHOCOLATE AFFAIR STAMP SET IN AUGUST ONLY!

If you order $50 in products, you will also earn a FREE August Stamp of the Month, which is A CHOCOLATE AFFAIR (valued at $17.95). You will be asked as you order (if your order is over $50) whether you want the FREE stamp of the month, and of course you'll say yes!




WIN ONE OF MY CUSTOM CANVAS ART WALL HANGINGS!

ANYONE WHO ORDERS $50 OR MORE WILL ALSO BE ENTERED INTO MY OWN SPECIAL DRAWING TO WIN ONE OF MY CUSTOM MADE CANVAS BOARD WALL HANGINGS. YOU CAN CHOOSE WHICH ONE YOU WANT IF I DRAW YOUR NAME!  (These are 5x7 in size).





Inline image 3
Wouldn't you love for me to call you and ask "which CTMH items would YOU want for free???

NOTE OF IMPORTANCE:  If my online party this month DOES NOT reach a total of $150, then the $25 worth of FREE products drawing cannot take place, but I WILL draw a name for anyone who spends at least $25, to win a free gift from me, which would be either a monogram stamp of your choice or 2 of my custom made cards.  I WILL still enter names in my Canvas Board Art drawing for anyone who orders over $50 in products and of course, for any $50 order, you still get the Chocolate Affair stamp set for free!

Inline image 4
If you are the winner, I will contact you via email.  The free CTMH products are limited to any of the stamp sets, ink pads, clear stamp blocks, any of the My Reflections paper packs, cardstock, My Stickease assortments, Compliments, and card kits.

YOU CAN ORDER ANY TIME DURING THE MONTH OF AUGUST TO BE ENTERED IN THESE DRAWINGS, UNTIL 11:59 P.M. ON AUGUST 31ST!

Please have fun and take the time to look at the new Idea Book HERE!!!!!  You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment