Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

MAYBERRY FOR ME!

Hi all!
Has been busy for me this month, with posting all the specials, checking out the new items that are in the new Fall/Winter 2012 Idea Book (and oh boy are they awesome!), and preparing for my first card class. It was so much fun!... at my sister's place in LaPine, Oregon.  I will be posting the cards that we made.  We used the beautiful Pemberly papers.

Also, for your information, here are the "perfect pair" special papers and embellishments for July 21-25 which you get FREE ($17.90 value) ONLY July 21 through the 25th with your $75.00 order. I love this Mayberry paper pack and love the stripes and argyle looking pattern. And look at the gorgeous plain colored card stock that you get!  These packs contain 22, yes 22 papers! 2 each of the 6 two-sided B&T papers, 4 colonial white, and 2 each of the smoothie (pink), olive and cocoa. And I'm thinking, how great would some of these colors be for Christmas?? Yes!

These are adhesive stickers - 2 sheets.
And here are two darling scrapbook page layouts courtesy of Tamytha Jenkins at her Paper HeARTIST blog.  She is so talented!


Look how different a layout can look when using more plain colors.


If you'd like this particular "Perfect Pair", just place a minimum $75 order on my website between July 21st and July 25th and you will be prompted to add these items to your order for free.

Also, PLEASE REMEMBER:
1) The "Perfect Pairs" are while quantities last, so order early in the availability window to increase your chances of getting the combo that you want.
2) Once your order reaches $50, you can add this month's Stamp of the Month set for $5 which is "Live Out Loud" which you can view here.  That $5 will count towards the $75 requirement needed to qualify for the FREE "Perfect Pair".

If you have any questions about this promotion or anything else, please EMAIL ME and I'll be happy to answer them. 

See my next post for some new Idea Book SNEAK PEAKS!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment