Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

LUCKY PERFECT PAIR 7/16-20

Here are the papers and embellishments for the July Perfect Pair campaign! Lucky papers and matching assessories are yours for free with a qualifying $75 order! How neat is that! Get these Lucky papers WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. These are so pretty with the blues, greens, soft oranges and beiges.... would be great for vintage cards and scrapbooking. These are available for purchase from July 16-20 only.


You can go here to my website to get the product number for this combination pair.
More to come regarding all of the new Idea Book additions!  Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment