Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

23 DAYS LEFT TO GET THESE PAPERS!

There are so many things going on at Close to My Heart these days!  The big convention is coming up on July 12th that everyone is so excited about.  And the new Idea Book comes out on August 1st!  I just wanted to let you know that I just found out that only 4 of the paper packets from this Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book are carrying forward to the new Idea Book which comes out in August.  The 4 packets carrying forward are:

Stella  (very pretty - lots of chocolate brown, turquoise, dark peach and greens)
Pemberly  (SO GLAD this is carrying forward - navy blues, yellow and creams - yummy!)
Victory  (great colors for camping, outdoors, camo, blues, browns and dark greens)
Florentine  (GORGEOUS - so glad this will be around for awhile)

NO MORE OF THE FOLLOWING PAPERS AFTER JULY 31ST! (of course, they may pop up sometime in the future as a special, and they will usually all be available in the Studio J digital program):

Lucy -  (boo hoo... I LOVE this one - all pinks and greens with a little yellow)

Sonoma -  (boo hoo... I LOVE LOVE this one with deep purples and deep greens - see the card I made in the right side bar)

Footloose -  (may be gone already! beachy theme with aquas and yellows and creams)
This is the Workshop on the Got kit which is $29.95. It may be all that is available now.

Cruisin' -  (may be gone already! very cute papers for travel and vacation photos and cards-maps, argile, black, blue, gold)
This is the Workshop on the Go kit which is $29.95.  It may be all that is available now.

Super Hero -  (may be gone already! HURRY and get this one if you have kids who love those super heroes! or guys???)
This is the Workshop on the Go kit which is $29.95. It may be all that is available now.

Typeset - (nice vintage flair)

Elemental -  (primary colors)

Roxie  - (very pretty blacks, beige and peachy rose colors - I need to get this one!)


So if you want any of the above papers, be sure to order them BEFORE. Some may already be gone or only available in the Workshop to Go kit, but if you put in an order, you will be told if the papers are no longer available. You can search for the paper name on my website under the "Shop" tab at the top. I assume that most of the My Stickease sets that match the above papers will also not be available after July 31st, but that remains to be seen in the new Idea Book.  I can hardly wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment