Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

My Life Is Good - 5

This is Day 5 of 10 days of "My Life is Good" . I will post 10 pictures that bring me joy. 10 days, 10 pics. 10 words.


The love of my three sisters brings me such joy!



ALL CONTENT © PINK PAPER COTTAGE.
PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY PHOTOS AND IMAGES INTO YOUR OWN POSTS WITHOUT FIRST LINKING TO THIS BLOG AND MY NAME.

2 comments:

  1. Marilyn, I'm really behind on my blog visits. What you are doing here is such a great idea, and so needed right now with all the negativity in the world. Your life IS good, Marilyn, and so is mine and most of the people I know. Even if we have trouble, we can always find something tu thank God for. This photo of you with your sisters is lovely. You're so blessed to have sisters that love you, and that you love, as well. Also, I enjoyed all the other photos you posted. The river, your wonderful family. All good! Enjoy your day, and I look forward to what you'll share next. Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy. Yes we do have many blessings, even when we feel in sort of a funk sometimes! This little series is helping me to really "see" what is in my life that brings me much joy. One of my sisters has passed (my oldest sis) and I miss here sorely, but I am blessed to have had her in my life for 75 years, and all of her wisdom. I really am enjoying do this! Hugs... Marilyn

      Delete