Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, May 6, 2021

My Life is Good - 6

This is Day 6 of 10 days of "My Life is Good" . I will post 10 pictures that bring me joy. 10 days, 10 pics. 10 words.



Oh the joy of a vegetable garden and its bounty!


ALL CONTENT © PINK PAPER COTTAGE.
PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY PHOTOS AND IMAGES INTO YOUR OWN POSTS WITHOUT FIRST LINKING TO THIS BLOG AND MY NAME.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sweet Marilyn, I love these posts. I knew you could do it :) I apologize for not answering your email, I loved reading it and felt like you where right here visiting with me. I have been overwhelmed with garden and yard work and getting my drip-lines and plumbing matters fixed and working. I'm waiting for the third person this afternoon to look at a leak I have, no one wants to tackle it. They say the third one is a charm so I hope so, otherwise it might be a major fix.
    I'm not complaining, my eyes are working and my vision is clear so anything else on my plate is small potatoes compared to the worry I had with my eyes.
    Did you make that quilt, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie.... thank you. I bet you ARE overwhelmed with gardening! Your yard is so huge and so much area to cover! So glad both your eyes are doing well too. Wow.. drip lines. I would love to have some too.. maybe one of these days. Sure would be nice.. but I do enjoy watering for the most part - but then worry when we're gone which is very seldom.. and have to have someone come over and water in the heat of the summer! Not looking forward to that heat! Oh and yes... I did make that strip quilt. I posted it on my blog a couple of years ago.. made it for my son out of about 42 years worth of scraps that I had saved from all of my sewing, clothes making and quilts, etc. Took me about 10 months to get it made! Hugs... Marilyn

      Delete