Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

HIDDEN TREASURES.

Lest we forget.... I want to remind you of Close to My Heart's "hidden treasures".  

ALL of Close to My Heart's "Cricut Compatible" stamp sets (that match cut images on our three exclusive Cricut Cartridges) are ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE!  (even when they aren't listed in the current catalogs).  How cool is that?


The grayish lines around the three ornaments, means there are matching cuts on the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.


HERE ON MY WEBSITE is the page where you can view all of the stamp sets that are always available, even when they aren't listed in the current Idea Books. Some of these stamp sets came out two or three years ago, but CTMH still carries them.  You know...... they are the ones in the catalogs that have a red line around them, which means there is an image cut from one of our Cricut cartridges that exactly matches the stamp.

And remember too, stamps are not just for stamping on cards or scrapbook pages.  How about making your own wrapping paper with a big roll of Kraft paper that you can get from the discount store (like Bi-Mart, K-Mart or Walmart), and stamping it with your favorite images?  If you're on a budget, this is easy on the wallet.

I used CTMH's Red Chevron Ribbon to wrap this pretty package, and topped it with another red ribbon bow and some of my "shabby flowers".

 
I thought I would share with you the Christmas stamp sets that you may not be aware that Close to My Heart still carries... .and thus.... they are truly hidden treasures!

Wow... think of all the holly leaves you could cut, using the Art Philosophy cartridge!

These cute little stamps go on circle cuts from the Art Philosophy cartridge. And look at all of the other cute saying you get!

Oh my, you get tag cuts with our Art Philosophy cartridge plus cute sayings and "to", "from", ornament and tiny snowflake.

I especially like this one, using the Art Philosophy cartridge - you get cuts for the stocking, tree and tag.

A nifty tag cut from our Art Philosophy cartridge plus pretty ornaments, and look at that beautiful Merry Christmas font!


Two gorgeous snowflake cuts using our Art Philosophy cartridge and look at the pretty border!

This one has one tag cut, but the other darling Santa, sayings and tree stamps are so classic.

This stamp set is my ALL TIME FAVORITE and I am glad it will ALWAYS be available! There is a cut for the tag using the Art Philosophy cartridge, and look at the artwork on the train, stocking, and rocking horse! What fun to color these with our markers or colored pencils. Anyone have a son, spouse, nephew, grandson, who works for the railroad??? I do!

I thought I would show you a Thanksgiving/Fall stamp set that is always available, using our Art Philosophy cartridge. Leaves anyone?

There are MANY other stamp sets that are always available. Be sure to check out the link above. It is so good to know that we have these, just in case there is a certain type of stamp set that you want which isn't listed in the current Idea Book.  

 

Don't forget these hidden treasures, and many more listed HERE.  I'm so happy to say that ALL of the Monogram stamps will always be available!  I love the idea of using one monogram stamp to begin a word, such as "M"erry "C"hristmas! At only $2.95 each, I want them all!

None of the above stamp sets are listed in the current Autumn/ Winter 2013 Idea Book! (but pssstttttt..... they are ALWAYS available!)





 photo Blogsignature_zpse7467648.png

No comments:

Post a Comment