Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'M IN LOVE WITH OCTOBER STAMP OF THE MONTH!

I can't believe it's October already! I've been so busy unpacking that I haven't posted on my blog for awhile.... but........ I can't let October stamp of the month (Very Merry Christmas S1210) go by unnoticed! I JUST LOVE IT! I want it and I will have it! Besides this darling stamp set, I'm also in LOVE with the Pear & Partridge paper pack, and I can hardly wait to put the two together!

Aren't these as darling as all get-out??  The stamps outlined in RED mean you can cut the shapes from the Close to My Heart "Artiste" Collection and cartridge (see below for details). I can just picture stamping in our cranberry ink!

Here are some sample uses of the October Stamp of the Month. Just imagine the Pear & Partridge papers here!

Below are a couple of cards shown in the Idea Book, on page 63.  These use the Pear & Partridge papers and this gives you an idea of how cute your cards will be with the P & P papers and the October Stamp of the Month.  These cards shown use the Merry & Bright stamp set which is also darling, but you could substitute stamps from the October Very Merry Christmas stamp set.  

These cards use the Pear & Partridge papers and Merry & Bright My Acrylix Stamp set (C1510).

And LOOK AT these DARLING Christmas trees using the P & P papers, Festive Velvet Rub-Ons (Z1743) and Dimensional Elements in Color-Holiday (Z1771).

These trees are made using the Cricut Artiste cartridge from Close to My Heart (Z1790). I don't have a Cricut cutting machine yet, but I am getting one soon, very soon!  And of course I just HAVE to have this Artiste cartridge!
When you purchase the Artiste collection you also receive THREE My Acrylix stamp sets and THREE 12" x 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes!

HAVE SOME CHRISTMAS FUN IN OCTOBER!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment