Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

SPICY MUFFIN RECIPE FOR FALL.

Hi all, 

With this gorgeous Fall weather, I've been in the mood for a yummy spicy snack and came up with a healthy (and yummy) muffin. I have to eat gluten free (GF) and awhile back, when I was having some stomach problems, I cut out all dairy, eggs and sugar also, and this is what I came up with. Boy is it good and just perfect for this time of year!  Here it is:   read more.........




Here's my yummy spicy muffin - egg, dairy, wheat and sugar free! You can experiment with adding other types of flours but I LOVE the millet flour as gives a nutty taste.  The flax meal and water works GREAT as an egg replacer!

   HAPPY BAKING!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the recipe! I'll have to try it soon. I need to get some millet flour.

    ReplyDelete