Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Monday, September 10, 2012

PUMPKINS AND SCARECROWS - STAMP OF THE MONTH!

I promised I'd show you the September Stamp of the Month. Here is is! And so cute....it's called FALL FAVORITES and it's yours for $5.00 with a $50 order in September! Don't you just love the scarecrow, the pumpkin patch, acorns and tag? I sure do. Wish I had a Cricut machine so I could cut those tags out. One of these days I'll definitely get one! I'm going to get this My Acrylix Stamp Set for sure and use some of the new exclusive markers to color in the pictures.  As you know, I just LOVE to color!

These are so cute!  and look at the little sayings: "pumpkin patch", "hayrides", "corn maze" and "pumpkin pie". 

Here as some ideas for using the Fall Favorites My Acrylix stamps along with a supply list. This can be seen on pg. 140 of the Idea Book on my website.


The Moonlight paper packet is used for these above designs.  Using the Slate and Goldrush papers in that packet really adds a nice mellow touch to these projects. And if you look close, you can see how the scarecrow has been colored with the Honey, Olive and Autumn markers.

Another great product that I just love, is the My Acrylix Monogram stamp set.  How fun would these be to use as little gifts, favors, stocking stuffers, and special thank-yous?  At $2.95 per monogram, it sure doesn't break the bank!  I would like one for each of my family member's names so I could use it for place card settings during the holidays.  I also love that I can use a 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" Circle Punch to cut out some cardstock, and then stamp a monogram on it with whatever color ink I want, and use it as a cute little embellishment on a gift, card, package or tag.  Love these!


Great ideas for using the Monograms and using the Cricut Artiste and Art Philosophy cartridges carried by Close to My Heart.

Well, that's all the great ideas for today..... HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment