Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

MY BEAUTIFUL HEXAGONS.

I just couldn't wait to show you my beautiful hexagon boxes that I just finished! I am going to post a tutorial on how to make them, but wanted to give you a sneak peek! They are made using Close to My Hearts most LOVELY ARIANA papers. 


I am just SWOONING over these papers. They remind me so much of Anna Griffin's gorgeous vintage French papers and fabrics. Of course I'm going to have to get more before they retire at the end of July, 2014!

 
I adore the blue pin stripe paper, and the vintage looking flowers. (sigh......)

I could not quit taking pictures of my little boxes. There is no detachable lid! It is built into the box and looks like a star when you close it. Oh so ingenious.

I will tell you where I found this darling idea and try to give a "simple" (what me?) tutorial. Here's what the top "lid" looks like:



Another photo (below) of the top part, which looks complicated but is NOT:



Here's a closeup look (below) at one of  the GORGEOUS Ariana papers. They are all double-sided so there are six different pretty designs, plus you get six sheets of coordinating cardstock in your Ariana paper pack. Here is the flowered design that I am just giddy over:


Stay tuned for my tutorial. And so you don't miss it, be sure to sign up at BLOGLOVIN' to follow me!  See you soon!

  photo Blogsignature2smallersizeforblog_zps20ad3d10.png

2 comments:

  1. Lovely hexagon boxes, they look so clever and the papers are very pretty!
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marilyn...Your boxes are gorgeous! Wow, you are really talented and clever!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting, too! Loved your visit. Come back any time. Susan

    ReplyDelete