Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Friday, December 13, 2013

PRETTY CARDS FOR YOU.

Oh my! Is it only two weeks until Christmas? I know everyone else "out there" is probably thinking the same thing! I'm finally getting a chance to make my own Christmas cards to send out to (very select) friends and family. 

Just thought I'd post a few just in case you have run out of ideas and need some inspiration!

VERY QUICK AND EASY:  (I love glitz and glimmer - it adds so much).

I used Sparkle & Shine paper (reverse side of stripes), some red glitter paper for the little "stars" along the bottom, and our red shimmer trim.  VERY VERY EASY!

Another fairly easy card inspired by Allisa Chilton of  Rocky Mountain Paper Crafts. I LOVE working with circles! The paper is a scrap I had, same with the black and silver ribbon. I cut a 1-1/2" circle out of red, and a 1" circle out of the Sparkle & Shine polka dot, and then stamped the little candies from the Candyland  stamp set, colored them with a red Sharpie pen, placed them on pop dots, and added some glitter on top.

Inside of my "3 circle" card.
Here is my all time favorite, inspired by Card Monkey's Paper Jungle. I am so in love with our darling little village stamp sets! This little house and sentiment are also from the Candyland stamp set.

I used our watercolor pencils and blending pen to color the little house (although the red is a Sharpie pen), the Sparkle & Shine striped paper (LOVE IT!), and the gingerbread boy and candy from the Candyland stamp set, which I stamped, colored with Sharpie pens, and cut out and popped up on the card.  I didn't add any glitter to this card (hum.m.m.m.m.m. - I'd better fix that).


Last but not least, another all time favorite:

Can you tell I love this striped paper! I used it on almost every card I've made! I "lifted" this card almost exactly from Pamela O'Connor, another CTMH consultant. The deer stamp is the October Stamp of the Month and I used white pigment ink on the red sentiment tag.  Of course, there's a little gem in each corner!


I hope this has helped give you a little bit of inspiration! 

HAPPY CARDMAKING!


 photo Blogsignature_zpse7467648.png

No comments:

Post a Comment