Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

NEW VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR FUN GIFTS.

This NEW video has just been posted from Close to My Heart - just in time to show you how to make some fun and unique Christmas gifts!   I wanted to share this with you as it's really neat!  (You have to go to my blog HERE to watch it.)



This video shows how to make a grouping of "Subway Art tiles" using canvas boards.  There is also a cute board done with a photo.

 
The following CTMH products are used:

6x6 canvas display board (but you could use any canvas board from your hobby store)
6x6 piece of B&T (design) paper
Create-A-Shade Pearl Paint
Any color of stamp reinker
Mod Podge
Cricut cutout letters (or you could use stencils to draw your own letters and cut them out - or use pre-cut vinyl letters)

I want to try one of these because I really like the look of "Subway Art" and that kind of old vintage-grunge look.

I would LOVE to see what you make!  Send me an email with a picture of YOUR project.

  photo Blogsignature_zpse7467648.png

No comments:

Post a Comment