Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

NATURE............INSPIRED..........

I was out in the woods the other day and took a ton of pictures. It is so inspiring to be out in the woods and by the river..... so I felt compelled to share some of it with you.



I love walking in the woods. I feel so insignificant compared to the majestic trees. 

 I have a "thing" for trees. I love them in all sizes, shapes and forms.






And I have a huge "thing" for water!  I NEED to be around or near water at all times and places in my life.  It energizes and refreshes me.


And if I feel "stuck" or a little down, all I need to do is go outside, walk in the woods, or stroll by the river and feel the wind in my hair, and I'm recharged and ready to get back to my life.

How does Nature inspire you?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment