Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Monday, October 14, 2013

MY ETSY SHOP IS OPEN!

With great excitement, I'm happy to announce that my Etsy shop is now open for business! 


There is a link on my side bar to my shop.  You can also click HERE TO GO TO "MY PINK PAPER COTTAGE" on Etsy. 

I have so much fun making so many things, that I decided I needed a place to share them with you. 

Etsy is a WONDERFUL market place where you can buy handmade and custom made items. There are literally millions of items for sale. I can spend hours just looking.  Everyone is so talented.

My shop is set up so you can purchase via debit card, credit card or Paypal.

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment