Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Blogger and beaches......

Hello my friends and subscribers!

It's come to my attention recently that most of you are not getting notification of my blog posts in your email inbox. I've tried to remedy that! I use Mail Chimp to send out notifications.


I've been working with Linda, from Life and Linda, and she has helped me to figure things out. If many of your haven't received notices of my blog posts, then please go back to check out my previous posts.


My sisters and I, and a friend of one of my sisters, recently were able to  make a trek to the Oregon coast! Oh it was so fun!  

Please let me know if you DID receive notice of this post in your email, and then I will continue on with the beach trip saga if my blogger is working correctly again!

Hugs... Marilyn






ALL CONTENT © PINK PAPER COTTAGE.
PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY PHOTOS AND IMAGES INTO YOUR OWN POSTS WITHOUT FIRST LINKING TO THIS BLOG AND MY NAME.

8 comments:

  1. Good morning Marilyn, your Mailchimp email newsletter came in perfectly in my mailbox. I am so happy you are using the jump break to separate your blog's post. Using Mailchimp, it also creates a short summary, so people can visit your blog to continue reading. Using jump breaks speeds up your page load speed. Visitors can see multiple posts instead of scrolling. It also creates more page views. Also uploading original sized photos will make your blog load very slow. Always re-size your photos, usually around 650 px. Thank you for the shout out. Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda.....so much help and suggestions! Thank you SO SO much!!! Marilyn

      Delete
  2. Hi Marilyn. I have gotten your emails saying you are posting. Linda is such a good resource and so smart when it comes to these blogging issues. Glad you reached out to her. Have a great new week. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kris, I'm so glad! Yes, Linda is such a great and ongoing help! xoxo Marilyn

      Delete
  3. I got your post Marilyn - I'm so excited! I wish all our blogging friends could take advantage of Linda's help with our blogs. It has become such a challenge anymore to navigate all the things to know! Your post came through beautifully, and I can't wait to hear more about your beach adventures! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn! Glad it came through ok. I've forgotten how to do so many things on blogger! I set it up years ago. I used to know how to go in and fix things and edit the html, etc. I knew how to fix the layout and add widgets on my sidebar...all that. Now I'm lucky to remember how to add a new post! We've had 2 huge storms the last few days with thunder, lightening and hail the size of marbles! Oh such a fun.....xoxo Marilyn

      Delete
  4. Hi Marilyn, I'm happy to say that I got the email, too. So looks like you're up and running and it's working fine.
    I'm so happy you got to go to the ocean with your sisters. I love the ocean! Looking forward to your next post and hearing all about it.
    Take care and God bless you.
    You're blogging sister, Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know! Yes.. now I need to get to the "real" post! It was such a fun trip and the weather unusually gorgeous and warm! I'm still trying to work out some kinks in this blog too.... as Linda said the link doesn't go to my Etsy shop and I would like to somehow get a "please subscribe" link right at the end of each post. So far, no luck! Can't figure it out but will keep trying. Today is too beautiful outside to be in here sitting at my computer! xoxo Marilyn

      Delete