Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

POP AND PINWHEELS!

Hey all! You can now purchase your DREAM POP 24-sheet paper packet (while supplies last) during the month of May! Here are a few closeups of these gorgeous papers:
 
The solid colors are gorgeously embossed! Look at that paisley!
This double paper pack is yours for just $10.00 with a $35.00 purchase of Close to My Heart Products when you shop on my website here.There are also some pretty samples of products made using the Dream Pop papers on my website home page.

I posted some other card samples using Dream Pop papers on my recent post here.


*********AND NOW*********
FOR SOME PINWHEELS!  May's Stamp of the Month is the DARLING set PINWHEEL. Don't you just love it????  It's yours for just FIVE DOLLARS! with your purchase from Close to My Heart of $50.00 in products.  You can combine this special with the Dream Pop paper packet special. Pretty neat.  (The retail price for this stamp set is $17.95.)

PINWHEELS, STARS, BORDER, SENTIMENTS!  OH MY!!
To give you a few ideas, here are a few samples of cards using this month's stamp set, from other VERY talented Close to My Heart Consultants:

Card from the very talented Carla at Carla Creates. She used  TOMMY PAPERS. How fun to have red, white and blue papers for the summer season! 


Another darling card from Vicki at The Price of Paper. She also used the Tommy papers. Love that red and anchors!
Look at this pretty card from Dawn at I am a Happy Stamper. Here, she uses the yummy CLAIRE PAPERS. Wow, peaches and cream.
And for a nice change of pace, look at this pretty "cool" card from Melissa at Fancy Melissa. She used papers from the Later Sk8r paper pack and I'm loving those blues and greens! 
REMEMBER, we have 40 colors of inks for your stamping fun! There are dye inks for beautiful colors and quick drying, and pigment inks for brighter, richer colors, but slower drying.  If you would like to know any of the colors used in the above cards, let me know.
 
I hope you have fun with the DREAM POP papers and PINWHEELS!  Happy crafting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment