Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Friday, May 24, 2013

OKLAHOMA TORNADO RELIEF CAMPAIGN

Just a quick post tonight. I have just found out that Close to My Heart has a special campaign going on right now to help the Oklahoma tornado victims and their families. They have been in my prayers so very much.

Here is their email sent out today to the consultants:


"The tornado in Oklahoma has had a devastating effect and Close To My Heart wants to help. To aid relief efforts, Close To My Heart is making a new Autumn/Winter 2013 stamp set, A True Thank You ($2.95 retail), available immediately and will donate 100% of the profits from sales of the set from May 23 through June 30 to the American Red Cross."
 Here's the darling stamp:

By ordering this stamp, you will be doing a little bit to help out the Oklahoma tornado victims and their families.  Go to my online store here to purchase this stamp. The cost is $2.95.  I think this is really admirable that this company is stepping forward to help in this way.  They are so awesome!  This is another reason I'm glad to be part of this great company.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment