Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

HALLOWEEN CANVAS BOARD AND PAPER SALE.

BOO AND TRICK OR TREAT DAY IS COMING and I found such a great deal on the Close to My Heart "While Supplies Last" sale! 
I made a cute 6x6 canvas display board (from CTMH), painted it bright orange, covered it with some of the Spellbound paper and some little felt "Hooligans" from last year's while supplies last sale, added some of our black tulle, a ribbon, gems and a ruffle of our For Always textiles. I modpodged over all the papers too.

The SPELLBOUND paper pack (18 sheets of paper) is on sale for only $2.20!!  Yup, you heard it right! $2.20 for 18 sheets of gorgeous Fall and Halloween inspired papers. The photo in the above link does not do it justice.  Plus, the papers are more orange than the browns it shows on the website picture.  I took a few pictures of my papers. Here they are:

And these are BLACK, not browns!  Everything is a vivid orange and black, white and black, etc. No browns, even though my camera even makes these papers look brown.  You get:

12 – 12" × 12" Cardstock Sheets (3 Black, 4 Sunset, 4 Slate, 1 White Daisy) 
6 – 12" × 12" B&T Duos® Papers (2 each of 3 double-sided designs)

Here are the cardstock colors:

  
 
I'm so excited to make some Halloween and Fall cards with this paper!  It is so beautiful "in person". It's well worth the price for just the cardstock! I never have enough black, and I love the slate!

Have fun! (don't we always??????)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment