Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

CLOSE TO MY HEART SEPTEMBER SPECIALS!

OK everyone. Close to My Heart is having TWO September specials! One is the Stamp of the Month, and the other is to celebrate NATIONAL STAMPING MONTH.

First, here is the AWESOME Stamp of the Month - POSTER TIDINGS, yours for only $5.00 with your product order of $50.  RETAIL VALUE OF THIS STAMP SET IS $17.95 and it is only available in September, 2013.  Isn't this just darling? 




Of course, as always, if you just want the stamp set alone, you CAN order it on its own without purchasing anything else!

Here is the Close to My Heart video which shows you some creative ways to use this stamp set: (you will have to go to my actual "real" blog to view this video... you probably can't view it here from your email inbox).


OK....next............. drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!  Close to My Heart has another special in September! They are offering a TRIPLE stamp set (You are My Happy) for only $10 to celebrate Nat'l Stamping Month!  This is such a cute set. Full retail value is $47.90! And it is yours for only $10 with a $50 purchase from CTMH. 
Look at the cute sayings!



I know.. that's ALOT of stamp sets! But who doesn't love 'em?  I sure do.  I'll be posting a CTMH video in the next couple of days with some sweet ideas for using this You are My Happy stamp set.

And for sure, having an alphabet stamp set with upper and lower case letters for under $10, is a dream come true!

Enjoy September and these wonderful offers from Close to My Heart.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment