Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Playing in my craftroom....

Well... not really in my "craft room" but in my "craft SPACE" which is along one wall in my kitchen!


Lots of color for my senses!

My little Prayer Keepers:







My sweet little Fall/Autumn booklets:






These bright and vivid Fall colors, just send tingles up and down my spine!




Fall is definitely in the air here in Astoria! We've had unseasonably warm days the last few days, with the hazy sun that speaks of Fall Days coming, but is cooler today and rain expected this week!

My son and I went on a drive up in the mountains, and there were vine maples and oaks starting the change of their colors. Oh it was so breathtaking!
Just the beginnings of color changes.

My sweet son, who graces me with his time, to take little excursions around this area that is so new to me!


My favorite Fall beauty - Vine Maple!


I have been making ALOT of new fun things, and not sure what I'm going to do with them all! We had a little "store" here at the mobile home park, in the community building, and a friend I've made (who makes beautiful jewelry) and I may get a table at the monthly Grange, in November, to show off some Christmas things. 

I am also considering re-opening my Etsy shop.

No matter the things that NEED to be done, I still take time to go to my happy place and play with paper...

Until next time.......

Marilyn





ALL CONTENT © PINK PAPER COTTAGE.
PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY PHOTOS AND IMAGES INTO YOUR OWN POSTS WITHOUT FIRST LINKING TO THIS BLOG AND MY NAME.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn, I think playing with paper is a good thing to do. As long as you are having fun with it that is the most important thing. Your artistic talent is wonderful and it all is so pretty. I am so happy fall is around the corner. Your turning leaves are beautiful and we are starting to see it around here also..Happy end of summer..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy.....thank you! Yes I'm loving the feel of Fall in the air. Such a beautiful time of the year!

      Delete
  2. Dear sweet Marilyn, these booklets are gorgeous . . . your talent with paper always amazes me.
    I love your son and you can tell him so . . . when I see a child giving of their time, energy and love to their parents it warms my heart in such a way that makes me cry tears of joy. He's a good son and I am very thankful for the blessing you have in him. "Love" is such a great gift and a child that honors his parents is a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Connie, I'll tell my son what you said. It brought tears to my eyes. He has given me much more attention since Mac died, and when I had COVID and was in the hospital. He's becoming more aware that his parents aren't infallible. I thank the Lord every day for that young man who blesses my life in so many ways.

      Delete
  3. So happy you are enjoying your paper crafts. The prayer keeps are beautiful. Wow how sweet to have your son to show you around the new area. I am so excited you are loving your move and adjusting well. Hugs. Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kris, thank you! I do love making all things paper - don't know why, but have had a love for paper since I was 6 yrs old and had a passion for cutting out (and making my own) paperdolls! Go figure........ same with fabric, but paper takes over now. I am SO BLESSED to live close to my son now... and he a doll when it comes to going on adventures with me! Marilyn

      Delete