Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Friday, April 30, 2021

My Life Is Good - 2

This is Day 2 of 10 days of "My Life is Good" . I will post 10 pictures that bring me joy . 10 days, 10 pics. 10 words.


Camping in the mountains with my family.




ALL CONTENT © PINK PAPER COTTAGE.
PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY PHOTOS AND IMAGES INTO YOUR OWN POSTS WITHOUT FIRST LINKING TO THIS BLOG AND MY NAME.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun and it is definitely the little things in life that bring us so much joy. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura I do love camping. Haven't done so much lately, but this pic was from 2019 I believe so hope to maybe do some more this summer, using our Van. Yes the little things are the best..... Marilyn

      Delete
  2. I love the joy on both your faces, you are having such a wonderful time! Being outside in God's amazing creation is truly the delight of life. I hope you get to use your van camper this summer and explore some more together! Many blessings to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we both love the outdoors. I too hope we can use our Van some and get out into the mountains! hugs... Marilyn

      Delete