Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Doggies and cherubs.....

I'm doing a quick post today (me? quick???? ha ha).... just to show you some sweet pretties I made recently for Valentine's Day. I know... I'm late as  usual... they are sets of doggie or cherub cards.. now in my Etsy shop, My Pink Paper Cottage, here.

The dog themed card fronts are from fabric that I scanned into the computer and then printed on white cardstock.


Darling doggies.....


Each set of cards has coordinating envelopes, made by me.. tied with a pretty ribbon.


I Woof You............. (there are 4 of these in one set, each a little different).



Cut-outs mounted on woodgrain paper.... so sweet! I fussy cut each dog out and lined with black pen so they would pop on the card.

Pink woodgrain! Don't you just love it????  Every card has some silver glitter here and there.

I love the floppy ears with red hearts.


Who doesn't like chocolate candy? They are full of silver glitter, but you can't see it in the photos.

Here's the glitter.

Pretty pink and white foil cherubs...........
 My sets of cards are 4 cards with pretty coordinating Valentine's Day themed envelopes. I've tied up the cards and envelopes with a pretty satin ribbon.

And if you need a last minute card, here's an Instant Download I have in my Etsy shop of some Subway art for Valentine's Day. I like to print these out on glossy paper or photo paper, and pop them on top of a pre-made card... and voila! it's done. It's pretty enough not to need any embellishments.. maybe just a few gems and a little red bow.



 OK... that's my quick post for today! 

It's 71 degrees here today in central Oregon. Unheard of just about for this time of year. This is a normally COLD climate during the winter, with temps in the teens and single digits... so this is quite a surprise for us... and I (almost) have Spring fever!

How is your weather?

~Marilyn~




1 comment:

  1. Oh Marilyn! I just LOVE (smiles) your sweet Valentine's cards... oh the doggy cards are just adorable, and how creative of you to scan fabric! I've never thought to do that, but the texture would be amazing, love this! I've been using some clipart from freeprettythingsfor you.com, she is just the sweetest lady, and have made some cute cards using her clipart. You have inspired me to do more mixed media crafting using fabric, paper and clipart printouts. I hope you are enjoying the lovely spring weather, our weather here is anything but spring, ha! Snowing like the dickens right now outside my window. Hope you are doing well sweet friend! Hugs to you today :)

    ReplyDelete