Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

SOME PRODUCTS RETIRING AT THE END OF JULY.


If you aren't a Close to My Heart Consultant, then you don't know that some of our products are retiring at the end of July, 2013, to make room for our NEW AUTUMN/WINTER 2013 IDEA BOOK products! 

It is sad (sigh.....) to see some of the products go, but it is also exciting to anticipate the new things that are coming! I will miss them. I wish we could get everything all of the time!

We CTMH consultants are so excited! The Close to My Heart Convention is going on right now in Florida, and many consultants are attending (not me). On June 27th, the new Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book will be revealed to the consultants attending the convention. (And I am going to be following many blogs to get sneak peaks of the new things being introduced in the new Idea Book!)

Non-consultants will be able to view the new Idea Book online at my website on August 1st! I may show some sneak peaks before then. 

There are usually 7 to 8 new paper packs in the new Idea Book! How exciting! I can hardly wait!  

Four of this season's paper packs will be carried forward.  They are:

Tommy - seen HERE.
Chantilly - seen HERE.
Surf's Up - seen HERE.
For Always - seen HERE.  

Phew...... the Chantilly textiles and For Always textiles, and Drawstring muslin bags, three of my favorites, will be carried forward to the new Idea Book!  .........so glad.  Here is a canvas wall hanging project that I made using the textiles, and HERE is one of my stamped, cute muslin bags.


For a list of the CTMH retiring products, go HERE. If there is anything you have on your wish list that you just can't live without, be sure to get it before July 31st! All of these are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, so once they're gone, they're gone. (Boo Hoo).  I'm always sad to see old favorites go.

But then the new products appear and I'm happy again! 

I'm hearing that Close to My Heart is introducing some brand new, ground-breaking designs!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment