Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

FEBRUARY 2014 "EMBOSS" SPECIAL!

Be the "boss" in February of 2014!


New to CTMH for the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book are FIVE embossing folders to use in your Cuttlebug, Sizzix or other embossing machine. The folders are a touch OVER 5x7 so may not fit into the older emboss machines.  

Here are a couple of cards samples using the emboss folders.  I unfortunately don't have a Cuttlebug or embossing machine (yet!) but that's next on my wish list.

Sweet sweet Easter card by Susan Edwards at Busy with the Cricky. (Her blog is darling!) She used the Stripe emboss folder and the Damask emboss folder.  When embossing the stripes, you need to make sure that the paper is on the straight of grain. I will post a video on this in the next day or two.

Pretty thank you card by Lisa Stenz at Lisa's Creative Corner. This is using the Dot emboss folder. I love the effects that embossing gives.  Lisa has wonderful ideas for her cards!
 
Why not try some of our beautiful exclusive cardstock papers. Combo packs are included in this offer (20 sheets of 12x12 papers, 2 of each color) of our various design packs, or single cardstock packs of one color.  This is a $37.95 value for $29.00!

Don't you need some packs of these bright vivid papers for your summer crafting? (Yes, I'm already thinking of summer!).  We have about 16" of snow on the ground here right now, so I'm dreaming of sunny summer days.

Or how about two different combo packs (we have four)?




I think I just talked myself into getting some of these embossing folders, even if I don't take advantage of the special!  But I DO need some more plain colored cardstock......... hum.m.m.m.m.m.m..................
  photo Blogsignature_zpse7467648.png

No comments:

Post a Comment