This page is the perfect way to showcase your precious photos of that special someone.
The free webcast will air Thursday, January 30 at 7:00 pm (MST). The Pajama Party will be available for FREE at BIG PICTURE CLASSES.COM on January 30, and will be archived after the event for future viewing. There is a nice video to watch on the BPC Pajama Party tab, by Stacy Julian as she talks about how fun these pajama parties are.
I've participated in past pajama parties and they are FUN. If you sign up with Big Picture Classes, you can interact with other gals watching, with live chats, and post your finished product to the project gallery. By posting your project, you are entered to win free products!
If you would like to interact on the message board, participate in live chat, post to the gallery, download handouts, or enter any contests, you will need to log in to the Pajama Party “classroom” by creating a free account on the Big Picture Classes website.
To make our “Lucky in Love” scrapbook page, you will want to have the following items—or similar products—on hand: (I'm listing our item numbers, but you can use ANY other similar product that you may already have).
- Stamp set with words relating to love, you are special, etc. The stamp set used on this page is from the Sarita Workshop on the Go (G1066) kit.
- X5935 Adventure combo cardstock pack - OR any pink and red papers
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock - OR any white cardstock
- Z2106 Blush Exclusive Inks™ Pad - OR any dark pink ink pad
- Z2170 Ruby Exclusive Inks™ Pad - OR red ink pad
- Z1826 Hollyhock Zipper Lace OR any other kind of lace or wide ribbon
- Z1807 Pink Glitter Gems - OR clear gems or pearls
- Z1850 Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape - OR no washi tape and use strips of coordinating paper to make the little strips and flags. If you use blue paper, you could use blue gems.
- Z1294 Sanding Kit - OPTIONAL
- Z1151 3-D Foam Tape - OPTIONAL or pop dot tape from any craft store
|A scrapbook page I made last May at a free Big Picture Class.|
Hope you join the Pajama Party! They are really fun! If you do, I would LOVE to see what you make.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your finished pages.
Have a ton of fun - maybe I'll see you there.