Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

YUMMY GLUTEN FREE SOURDOUGH PANCAKES!

Hi all, It's time for another wonderful gluten free recipe! My husband's delicious gluten free sourdough pancakes... and they are oh so good!

I've put the recipe on recipe cards if you want to print them out.


Here's the recipe. The "starter" can be used for other yummy delights, such as muffins, rolls, bread, biscuits. I haven't been able to get my husband to try gluten free sourdough bread yet but I'll keep urging him as I had to with these pancakes.





There you have it!  These are really not hard to make. It takes a crock with lid, a medium bowl and a small bowl. Be sure to never use metal bowls or spoons! My husband says it ruins the starter.

Now we have to try  making some gluten free sourdough rolls. That is my next favorite thing (or used to be when I could still eat wheat). I think hubby tried them once with regular sourdough but they turned out like hockey pucks!   

Sure hope you try these if you have to eat gluten free.  There is nothing like a sweet/tart sourdough pancake with pure maple syrup and a little sprinkle of powdered sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment