Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Eye Candy.....

Hello sweet blogging friends,

Life goes on as they say...........since the loss of my husband..........I'm still in a sort of fog............... I do try to keep busy, and continue to enjoy my papercrafting, as it takes me out of reality for awhile.



I don't have alot to say right now... I'm not being very social lately, and I'm becoming quite the hermit. I love my little house.... it is such a haven for me..... and I get little (tiny) spurts of energy to do a little changing up or adding other colors, etc. And then that little bit of energy goes away for awhile, and I go back to my craft room.
New quilt and pillow shams.. I love the soothing aqua blue.

Here is some eye candy for you to enjoy. Lots of fun little things I've made... lots of color, pastels which I love.... simple things.... but each one is a little work of art.... and brings me some joy in making it.

I'm sure with time, I'll become chatty again.........


Tiny photo album for my son and his fiance.


Folio to hold photos and tags. I LOVE this paper!


Tiny flipbook - to hold a note, some tags and a tea bag. This one is in my Etsy shop. I made two. Link is below.


Little vellum envelope holds the tea bag.

Another tiny flipbook... I love making these.


Origami heart.



3" x 4" flipbook. I love making these (as I've said before!).... they are little treasures.

Tiny photo album.

Moments in Time - flip album with lots of spots for photos and notes.



A "one page wonder" flip album... lots of pockets and tags and tiny envelopes. I made this last Fall but don't think I've shown it before.

Tiny books!  I bought the digital papers from a shop on Etsy. She has the covers and insides of the little books. So fun but very time consumming to make!




Heart shaped mini albums.




Altered paperclips - yes! this is a paperclip! to use in a journal, diary, Bible, or as a bookmark.

Packaged up and ready to sell. I sell them at a little gift shop here in town.
 I sell many of the items I make, or gift them to friends and family.



I love the vintage look.

I continue to make my Hershey Bar pockets. They are fun to make and I love using all the different papers. This one is a bit different. It's not open at the top so you can't see the candy bar. I sell these at the shop here in town and they are very popular! but this one has not sold..... so have gone back to making the ones with the peek-a-boo at the top!

This is also a new style I made... just to see if they would sell. They did! 


This is the normal style I make..... they do sell like hotcakes!

It's strawberry season! I just had to make some with strawberry themed papers. I purchased these from Etsy. How cute!! I'll be making more.


Teeny tiny tea packs. I made a bunch for the shop here.




And last but not least, I must ALWAYS make tea things......... drinking tea soothes my soul. I love these little triangle shaped tea pockets. Each one holds a little 3x3 inch card and room for a sweet tea bag. I made the vintage looking ones for my Etsy shop and they are there now. The packaged ones (last three) I've made for the shop here in town. Tea things sell very well.


These and various others are in my Etsy shop My Pink Paper Cottage







I wasn't chatty, but enjoyed sharing my photos and projects. If nothing else, the colors are all so pretty and springy!

Have a nice Memorial Day weekend everyone.

~Marilyn~




ALL CONTENT © PINK PAPER COTTAGE.
PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY PHOTOS AND IMAGES INTO YOUR OWN POSTS WITHOUT FIRST LINKING TO THIS BLOG AND MY NAME.

20 comments:

  1. Marilyn all of these are sooooo cute. I love to give gifts like these it just adds that little special cuteness and thought to a gift. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kris, so do I! I can hardly give a gift anymore unless I make it or it's wrapped in one of my little boxes or gift bags! xoxo Marilyn

      Delete
  2. You are a talented artist. And the stores that sell your items, I would enjoy seeing them. They must be unique as you are. Your new bed covering is lovely, I am a fan of all things blue, so it
    definitely appeals to my eyes. You must spend absolutely hours working on these tiny bits of
    artwork and it shows your care in them. Lynn and Precious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn! I have been loving the aqua colors for a few years now.. I used to love pink and green! those were my two "go to" colors.. but now I'm loving pink and aqua.. it's so soothing. And I do so much LOVE making my litlte projects.... it is so creative and I like things that I can make and get done in one sitting (usually). Happy weekend! Marilyn

      Delete
  3. Marilyn, you don't need to be chatty. You went through such a trauma and it takes a lot of time to reinvent your life. Your crafts are so beautiful. I love paper crafts. I make books. They are sort of a cross between a junk journal and a scrapbook. I use mostly vintage paper items, old lace and hand dyed paper. Crafting has saved my sanity more than once. You'll be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers Ellen. I really appreciate my blogging friends who give me such lovely and sweet comments (and prayers and thoughts). How fun that YOU love to craft! My most favorite things to make are little "mini albums"... I love small little photo albums, that hold small photos.. plus some sweet tags to go along with them. For some reason, a little photo album or quote album, is such a special treasure.. and when you open it up, there are tiny treasures inside! I love making those little mini tiny books too.. but are time consumming, so I only give those as gifts.. .don't sell those. And yes.. crafting saves me many times, day in and day out. I can't be without it! Marilyn

      Delete
  4. So many amazing little treasures, to pick a favorite would be impossible. You blow me away with your lovely creations. They are all so pretty and remind me of Victorian times when everything was lace and roses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love vintage things.. or making my projects look old and vintage. And I LOVE lace too... I put it on many things.. I love the vintage touch it gives. Marilyn

      Delete
  5. Marilyn, the new quilt and shams are very pretty. I like the color. Your paper creations always amaze me. I never tire of seeing them, so I'm glad you share them with us. Each one of them is unique. So, so pretty. I adore your garden fairy. Wonderful whimsy! Stay well, my friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy. I too love that quilt color. I'm now trying to figure out what to put above my bed as it's a big blank spot now! I have one large picture frame that I'm thinking of painting white (taking after you!).. but need a nice photo for inside.. I've been looking at prints on Etsy that have aqua and pink in them! I would love an antique looking headboard too. I sometimes wonder if people get tired of looking at my creations! Glad you liked them. oxoxo Marilyn

      Delete
  6. I was sure that I'd left a comment, but maybe I was going to and got distracted. That happens to me all the time, between the dogs, the phone, the door bell and chores that seem to sometimes scream my name (whose I wish I could ignore sometimes) . . . this is a busy time of the year. I'm so happy to see you posting again and I love seeing your beautiful paper crafts. You have certainly mastered that art form :) It's wonderful when you find something that brings you pleasure and also creates a treasure.
    Your bedroom looks so pretty with your new bedding . . . it's always very special to buy something new for the house and give it a new fresh look. As women we do appreciate fixing and tweaking our nests. Oh, before I forget . . . I want to mention that little garden wind maid, she is adorable. I don't think I've ever seen a cuter one. She one of those little surprises that make you smile every time you walk out into your garden. It's so good to see that you are pampering yourself a little bit with fresh and new things for your home. Make it as happy as you can and enjoy your nest. We are blessed to have a warm and cozy place to call home, our little haven from the world. God bless you sweet friend and keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Connie! Yes.. our homes are our havens.. and I thank God every day that I have this sweet "cottage"... I wish it were more of a cottage, but it's pretty close. I do love the little garden lady.... her windmill spins in the wind.. I see it every morning when I get up, out my bedroom window, and it gives me such a big smile. My sister gave it to me. I DO enjoy alot of crafting, just don't post about it very much, as I wonder if my followers get tired of seeing it! I'm so glad I have the passion for it. Hugs dear friend! Marilyn

      Delete
  7. Absolutely lovely paper crafts! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! I love it all.. and love all the colors. Marilyn

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous papercrafting! Love it.
    I just found your blog thru Crafty Home Cottage.
    I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the best hackers out there now Brillianthackers800@gmail.com, They can help with low credit scores, spy on your spouses to know if they are cheating, clear bad criminal record (databased)...... Just name it any kind of hack you want to think of they can break the code and get the job done, they are reliable, thrust worthy and they deliver right on time, the kind of job they carried for me private and the best part of it all your secret is save with them, you can chat with them via whatsapp 14106350697 and the rest will be history trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you are comforted by the charm of your home and by your lovely creations. They really are beautiful. Those candy bar and tea bag pockets are very unique. I've never seen anything like them. It's no wonder they sell. The strawberry ones are my favorites! Keeping you in my thoughts during this very difficult time...❤️

    ReplyDelete