Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

SATURDAY SERENITY 6-20-2015

The magical gift of serenity........... most of us wish we had it..........some of us do have it. I think serenity is loving what we have, and not wanting what we don't have or can't have....... and being perfectly in sync with our life's situation.



Embrace the magical gift of serenity in your daily life.
Nothing beats patience......
Humility......
Honesty.......
And tranquility.

~ Angelica Hopes, Landscapes of a Heart,
Whispers of a Soul ~

Calmness and tranquility...... being at peace with yourself and your situation.  To me, that is serenity. It is a wonderful feeling. Do you have it? how did you achieve it?


   photo Blogsignature2smallersizeforblog_zps20ad3d10.png

2 comments:

  1. I like to think that I do, however, there are still things I want, but I don't let that stop me from appreciating what I DO have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on it! I love a day when I feel totally tranquil and calm with who I am and what I'm doing!

      Delete