Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

SWEET SURPRISES CARD KIT

The Close to My Heart While Supplies Last has the most darling card kit for only $8.00! Just had to show it to you. Better get it while you can! The While Supplies Last items usually go pretty fast.

 
What a darling, sweet card kit!  You can make 10 5-3/4 x 5-1/4 cards (envelopes included) and there are all kinds of neat embellishments and ribbon, plus the little plastic treat cups.  Here's what's included in the kit:


This is a $19.95 retail value kit for just $8.00!  (Shipping is based on the actual retail value, NOT the sale price).  Go here to my personal website if you would like to purchase this kit.

LET YOUR IMAGINATION LOOSE WITH THIS CUTE KIT!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment