Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Monday, November 19, 2012

CTMH HELPS SANDY HURRICANE RELIEF.

Hi Ladies, Just a quick note for those of you reading my blog who are not Close to My Heart consultants. I just found out that Close to My Heart is donating a portion of proceeds from the sale of the November Stamp of the Month, Capture the Date (see below). Isn't that awesome? Here is the paragraph from their recent weekly update:
______________________________________________________

Hurricane Relief Continues.  Hurricane clean-up continues more than two weeks after Sandy made landfall. The American Red Cross continues to be very active, operating more than 71 shelters, distributing more than 177,000 clean-up and hygiene kits, and over 3 million meals and snacks to hurricane victims. Remind your customers that during November, Close To My Heart will donate $1 to the American Red Cross for each qualifying purchase of the November Stamp of the Month. Together we can make a difference in the lives of those affected.
________________________________________________________________________________

Learn more about this month's campaign and the Hurricane Relief Donations by visiting my website here.

So don't forget to Capture the Date and help the Sandy Hurricane victims.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment