Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SOME PATRIOTIC CARDS.



As you know, Close to My Heart has this great promotion going on during June and July, 2013. See my post Let's Get Patriotic here. CTMH will donate $3 to $5 for each stamp set purchased, to either the USO or a Canadian military support fund. 

I found some AWESOME and I mean GORGEOUS cards made by K. Aaron Brown over at Booth #32. She is so talented and I asked her if it was OK to share her cards. She said go for it! So here they are. She has given me such great ideas!

This card was "loosely" lifted from a card Aaron found on Pinterest, from Just Give Me Stamps.  I like how Aaron used alot of our Kraft Cardstock on her cards and did background stamping on it.  She may have used our Kraft Die Cut Cards and Envelopes on a couple of her cards. Unfortunately, they are RETIRING at the end of July!  Darn, I love those Kraft Cards. All the other Kraft envelopes are also retiring at the end of July.
My upcoming post on June 27th will talk about the retiring products.


Looks like this card was inspired by a card featured on Peppermint Patty's Papercrafts. It is pinned to Aaron Brown's Pinterest board. This card is using the CTMH Home of the Brave stamp set.

Aaron used our darling Honeycomb stamp set on this card. Love it!


I love how Aaron stamped on white cardstock and then cut out the image. And I love how she cut out the rays and embossed them, and then stamped over the embossing to give a distressed look.
There you go!  Just had to share these cards with you.  It gave me some great ideas and now I need to get busy. I haven't ordered the Patriotic stamp sets yet but I am definitely going to. I have alot of friends who have served in the military.

Plus, by purchasing one of these stamp sets, we are doing a little part to help our military by the donations CTMH is making. 

Happy creating!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment