Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

LET'S GET PATRIOTIC!

Let’s Get Patriotic with donations to USO!

Close to My Heart is having a wonderful June–July 2013 Constant Campaign to show our love and support for our troops!


Celebrate military service and promote patriotism with our new patriotic stamp sets—available only from June 1 to July 31, 2013. Three dollars from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Home of the Brave stamp set will be donated to the USO, the leading, most recognized military-support and services organization in the country, or to the Canadian Hero Fund which supports spouses and children of the fallen Canadian military troops by helping provide post-secondary education (depending on which set you purchase). 

Show your support with your own patriotic stamp set!


$3.00 donated by CTMH to the USO for each Courage stamp set purchased at regular price.

$5.00 donated by CTMH to the USO for each Home of the Brave stamp set purchased at regular price.

$5.00 donated by CTMH to a Canadian military support organization for each Canada stamp set purchased at regular price.
If you know someone in Canada, wouldn't they love this set?

Shop HERE for the Courage stamp set.

Shop  HERE for the Home of the Brave stamp set.

Shop  HERE for the Strong and Free stamp set.


Dates: Patriotic stamp sets offer valid June 1–July 31, 2013.

I'll post our Stamp of the Month campaign tomorrow!  We also have another special promotion for June which is awesome and I'll also post that tomorrow!!! Stay tuned!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment