Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentine's Subway Art...... fonts are so fun!

I LOVE playing with different fonts and making Subway Art for special occasions. So...........after I finished up with my teeny tiny envelopes for Valentine's Day (see my previous post), I thought I should get my Valentine's Day Subway Art downloaded into my Etsy shop.... so here it is!  
The watermark won't show up when you download this from my Etsy shop.
Isn't it fun? I made this last year and never got it put into my Etsy shop!  Better late than never I guess. It's a digital "instant download". I also made a sheet of NINE tags you can print out, cut, and use. Check my blog post HERE where I talk about how to download fonts onto your computer.

The watermarks won't show up when you download this from my Etsy shop.
These are really high resolution images, so you could print out the large one on 8-1/2 x 11 glossy photo paper, and frame it for a pretty Valentine's Day decoration. Or print on 4x6 or 5x7 glossy photo paper to place it on a card.  Find my Valentine's Day Subway Art here in my Etsy shop.


Wouldn't the tags be darling cut apart and placed in a little mini album you've made, tucked inside the pockets? Or use them on canvas art or for scrapbook pages. I would use red cardstock for my mini album so that the tags would stand out.

Just thought you might like to see this.  I have other Subway Art in my Etsy shop too. 





 photo Blogsignature2smallersizeforblog_zps20ad3d10.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Love your subway tile art! Wow you moved to Madras? We have tonnsssss of snow. suppose to get more too. Will be good for fire danger. I have organized my ribbons in vintage glass jars by color. I can't do the spools on rods....I never know exactly how much I am gonna use. I love my craft room now and will have to share. We did new flooring, paint, light fixtures, and did a wood shiplack style wall that I painted white very cottagey . accents of red and aqua . Makes me happy! It was a nice new start with my Mama passing etc.

    ReplyDelete