Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

SATURDAY SERENITY 6- 6- 2015

Hi there....  I'm doing a quick "serenity" post today of one of my "instant download" photo quotes that I just added to my Etsy shop. We're having a garage sale this weekend so I'm rushing around in high gear! (this is definitely NOT a serene Saturday!)



I just adore this quote.... don't you? I took this photo on the Snake River, up in Washington state just south of the little town of Asotin. What a beautiful and peaceful area. You can go to my Etsy shop here to see the rest of my "instant download" photo quotes and other fancy font quotes.

Have a serene Saturday...........


   photo Blogsignature2smallersizeforblog_zps20ad3d10.png

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that quote Marilyn! Truly. I read it three times so that I might remember it. Thank you for sharing, and for the beautiful photo of that stunning spot in Washington.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that quote too.... so very much. It really touches me. Marilyn

      Delete
  2. That is so true and your photo captured it so beautifully. I wanted to thank you so much for leaving such nice comments on my blog. I have a feeling we would be real life friends as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patty. I do too. Our lives seem to be running on parallel paths right now. I hope your week goes well for you and you are enjoying your time with your mother. Marilyn

      Delete