Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

SATURDAY SERENITY - 5-9-2015

Here are some photos I took a couple of years ago at a place by Silver Lake, Oregon, called "The Cowboy Dinner Tree". What a wonderful place!... and when you go there to eat your dinner in an old building shack that was probably erected over a hundred years ago, with one bare hanging lightbulb, with your hefty steak cooked over an outdoor grill sitting on the really old wood table, your feet resting on the aged and worn plank floor, you will step back in time about 125 years....the perfect place to find some serenity........




From days gone by.

Natural 'wildflowers".


Ready to mount up.

Who cooked here?


This says it all! Slow Down!
I'm usually a woman of MANY words........... I thought I'd try each Saturday to be a woman of few words.


“Go in the direction of where your peace is coming from.”
 
~C. Joybell C.~

   photo Blogsignature2smallersizeforblog_zps20ad3d10.png

No comments:

Post a Comment